Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

32 Weeks and dragging....

I'm so tired I can barely sit up to write this. I am so done, I wish these babies were too. My back hurts, my sides hurt, my front hurts, my top hurts and my bottom hurts....that pretty much covers it all....oh! and my insides hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just want to scream sometime. I can hardly get up to go to the bathroom it hurts so bad. I didn't realize how hard it would be toward the end, now I know. My brother was over 10 pounds, but my Mom said she didn't feel like I look, so I'm guessing one big baby isn't the same as 2 smaller ones, even if they don't add up to 10 pounds......YET!!! I'm sure they are getting there though. People who haven't carried twins just don't know how hard it is. They think I should be able to move around like I did when I carried my other two babies. It makes me so mad, they just don't get it. Don't get me wrong, there are people around me who know how I'm feeling, but for those who don't get it, I just want to scream at them sometime! I'm thankful I can always count on my Mom for understanding and help, she's always here to help me.

Merry Christmas to everyone. I hope you all have a good holiday season!

3 comments:

danamarie said...

I know how you feel....Hang in there you will make it. I was put on bedrest at 32 weeks and had them at 35 weeks so hopefully not too much more pain for you!!! Merry christmas and rest up!!!

Anonymous said...

okok... this is good to prepare me when i reach my last few weeks of my pregnancy with twins :)

hope you will feel better soon!

merry xmas and happy new year 2009!

rgds,
mimi

Angel Leigh said...

Hiya

you have posted exactly how i'm feeling. I feel the same, the pain, the sore sides, lack of sleep and other things make this pregnancy so hard. Harder than my others and people don't understand.

I also just want these babies out already and then i feel bad about it. But in saying that the way i'm in tears all the time and in pain couldn't it be better for them to be out? is what i ask myself.

Thinking of you.

Merry Christmas

Angel

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90