Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Monday, December 8, 2008

30 Weeks.....Wooooo......Hooooooooo!!!!

I'm so happy I made it to 30 weeks. Each day that passes makes me feel better. This may be TMI, but last Friday night I had diarrhea and didn't feel well. I was cramping and just not feeling well at all. All day Saturday, it was the same thing, cramps, diarrhea and not feeling well. Sunday was the same thing except for the mucus on my toilet paper when I wiped. All these things made me concerned so I called L&D for advice and they told me they weren't too worried about it. They would worry if I were having more than 6 contractions each hour. All these signs are pointing to at least one thing.......I'm getting closer to that wonderful day of delivery! Today I've been feeling period type cramping, my whole body feels like I'm going to start my period as a matter of fact. Plus, I started my day with a migraine. Now, doesn't that just round off my week with a bang?!



For sure I will be watching for more signs in the coming weeks. I have an OB appointment on Wednesday, so I'll be discussing with him all the issues I had this past weekend. I want to try and do all I can to keep from delivering my babies too soon. I know they need as much time to cook as possible.


Tomorrow I will be going to San Francisco for an ultrasound with the Genetics Department. I'm a little worried about it, but I'm pretty confident all will turn out well. I'm thinking it's just a mishap of the umbilical cord while it was developing. I hope I will know something by the time I leave there tomorrow.

1 comment:

Dani Merced said...

Yay! You're doing great! I had a lot of these symptoms at the beginning of my third trimester also. Just take it as easy as possible! Hope all went well at your appointment.

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90