Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Friday, November 14, 2008

OB Visit.....strange information

Everything went well at my OB visit. The babies looked good, and my OB told me they are growing at the same rate, which is good. At the end of my visit he took me into his office and told me he saw on my ultrasound reports that a 2 vessel cord was mentioned. I asked him what it meant and he said it could be that the third vessel just wasn't seen. Anyway, I have another ultrasound next week, so I'm hoping they will be able to settle this once and for all. All measurements of the baby involved are good, organs etc. I'm praying all is well. Of course I've read so much online and it really is upsetting....I need to stop the searching on that subject and trust my OB. I'm glad I'm informed though and I will have a few more questions for him at my next visit. Even if she only has two vessels, I don't think anything is wrong with her since there are no other indications of abnormalities or defects (so far). I'll watch the ultrasounds much closer now. One of the main things that has scared me, is the stillborn issue associated with 2 vessel cords. That will be one of the questions I ask my OB next visit.

No comments:

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90