Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Sunday, November 9, 2008

26 Weeks

Last week went by so fast I can hardly remember it. Yeah, it was that eventful. I know I've been having migraines though. I'm just happy that I'm not feeling the full effects. I've been having the hangover headaches that come after a migraine. At least something is working to stop them. I'm so happy about that. If I had to go through my whole pregnancy having migraines, I would be more miserable than I already am. I know I could have more problems as I progress, but at least I know there will be an end in site, we can't stay pregnant forever.

No comments:

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90