Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

27 Weeks....Third Trimester!

I suppose this is considered the beginning of my third trimester. Whatever it is, it feels good to make it to 27 weeks. I haven't had any problems to complain about yet. I did have some major swelling in my ankles and legs, but when I woke up the next day, the swelling was down. I am swelling almost on a daily basis, just that one day it was really bad. It is getting harder to walk, especially after I sit for awhile and then get up. My feet hurt so bad when I walk. I'm still tired a lot and I'm always hunger still. I also exhaust very easily.

At my last OB appointment, he told me if Baby A's head is down but Baby B's is not, then I will be looking at a c-section. They were both head down when he took a look on the ultrasound machine. I know it's a little too early to hope they will stay this way. Unfortunately, the have the time and the room to move. He also told me he considers 36 weeks to be full term and if I started labor around 34 weeks, he wouldn't stop it. But, he did say our goal is 36 weeks. With that said, that would mean my babies will be here sometime at the beginning or middle of January. It seems to far away, but it really isn't, it's less than 8 weeks. Wow, I want to have them already because I am in pain, but they need to cook longer. I know the time will come....eventually!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your pregnancy!

If you're thinking of banking your babies' cord blood, you're welcome to use this $250 gift card...
http://www.cord-blood-banking-coupon.com

Mommy Rader said...

Congratulations on making it to the 3rd tri! We're almost done =)))

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90