Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Finally feeling better!

I'm finally feeling better! At my 6 week check up with my OB he determined I needed to rest for an extra 2 weeks. One more week to go and I can resume all normal activities. Although I'm feeling better, I am very tired! I know all you twins/multiple Mothers know how that feels. I know I'll get through it, but in the meantime I'm enjoying being a Mom of twins. We're still trying to figure out who they look like. Right now they don't even look like each other, they do and they don't, but I've heard that identicals sometime start out that way. There are times when I have to look closer to tell them apart. Ally is still smaller than Baily, but that isn't always noticable, especially if they are lying down and covered up with a blanket. I can't wait until they can see clearly and interact with us, I love it when babies are at that stage, but it passes by so quickly! My two older children are loving their baby sisters, they are great siblings!

3 comments:

Mommy Rader said...

I'm so glad you're starting to feel better! Your kids are so cute =)

Angel Leigh said...

hiya

i know how you feel :) and i'm also glad that you are feeling better. I have a week to go before i reach six weeks and i can't wait. Thats when i can start swimming yay!

My girls are the same, they look alike then they don't. Sarah is still smaller than Jessica. But also there hair colour is a little different too. Sarah has darker hair while Jessica is a little lighter with a touch of Ginger. So we are still wondering if they are identical or not. I think not, but time will tell i guess.

Hugs,
Angel

shannOn mar!e said...

Congratulatoions on the beautiful baby girls! I too, am 19 wks pregnant with identical twins. Your page was the most informative I've read so far... I found it while at work and was stuck reading it all day and didn't get barely any work done.

Your blogs gave me the insight of what I can be in for...

I'm glad you are feeling better!

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90