Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!

Seven Years Old....Already!! Trying on clothes for 2nd grade already!
Follow us on YouTube by clicking the picture above!

Friday, May 18, 2012

Three Year Old Twins.....keeping me busy!!

Two Too Cute......




They're growing way too fast. I'm loving every minute of it. When these pictures were taken, they kept saying they're "big boys". I guess wearing Grandpa's hats made them feel like boys. They say the funniest things sometime. Some days they love each other, some days they dislike each other, but most times they love and dislike each all in the same day.

On the subject of dressing twins alike I've always said, when they get old enough to choose what they want to wear then they can do so. So far, they want to wear the same outfits. When one puts an outfit on, the other one wants to wear the matching one. It could be they want to be dressed alike, or they just want what the other one has.....just like any other kid!! My babies are growing up......Two Too Cute!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi , will the owner of that ultra sound picture on the right send me a message please i have a question :). thanx.

Unknown said...

Hi Anonymous,

I don't have a way to contact you since you commented anonymously. I would be happy to answer any questions if I can. If you want to ask a question, you can post it in the comments, or message me at blogs.forums@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

i added you to yahoo IM ...i'll send ya a email as well.

au.essay-writing-place.com said...

They look dazzling! I'd love to see more pics of these two. I've 4 grandchildren, but they live far from me - in New York, actually. They came to me last summer, but ignored me this Christmas. I don't blame them, but still. I'm an old granny who wants her precious ones to be near.

Lane Bryant

Lane Bryant 120x90